Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wired to whine


With my impending date with a sharp knife looming and everything hurting right now, my motivation to ride is waning a little. It is actaully nice to go out for a ride and just go easy. My legs have been tired and I have been feeling sluggish. Oh well good time for surgery. I missed Humbleton RR, sounds like it was a doozy. Apparently Hernando and the champ were riding together on the back side and the champ was wanting things a certain way and didn't get it. I call it "Old man and the Seer". Anyway champ took 8th OV got 6th I think. Not bad. Sounds like the Bagboys had a good weekend overall. I miss the racing, but cross season looms, it will be nice to get muddy again.

Somebody ran into my truck today, and didn't have the decency to let me know. Great, one more thing I need to take care of. I would like to be pissed off but, what are you going to do. Put my last day in at work for the next two months. It is going to be strange to be off work again. I know there is a lesson to learn in there somewhere. I am just not sure where.

I have had a couple people tell me I should start eating meat again. My accupuncturist and my massage therapist think I would be feeling better if I did. After 20 years of being a carbovore I am not sure. The scary thing is that I am thinking about it. My body feels a bit beat up and if I thought for sure that eating meat would help I might try it. I haven't had red meat in over 20 years. I will have to think about it a while longer. Had some friends over for a BBQ yesterday, and the Niman ranch kabob's looked pretty good. Hmmmmmm......

Well, that is it for now. Impermanence,Impermanence,Impermanence,

Red meat, tofu treat?
Peace,
VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home