Friday, April 28, 2006

Resue Heroes


Sent off a new bunch of firebugs tonight. Seems also that I've gotten old and no one told me. Realized I have been working with the fire academy for 11+ years. That means I am old. Still, in better shape than most of them though. Nice to see them start their career. I get all warm and fuzzy. They families all proud, nice to realize how gung ho I was, and how lucky I am to have a cool job. Good luck guys you'll need it.

I kicked out of my funk, I am safe to be around now. Therapy is wonderful, and I should know, 30 plus years of it. Go figure.

My knees are breaking, well I guess it is just tendonitis, but holy cow, they just don't like going in little circles right now. My legs feel great but the kness the knees the knees. Oh well. I am going to try to ride tomorrow. I am thinking of going on a news free kick. I am so tired of reading all the crap that is going on. Gas prices, Iran, Iraq, Bush, Dick, Rove, Lay, Skilling Abramoff, and on and on and on. I am sure it won't last long though. Oh yeah, Tony Snow, WTF? When do we get to elect a new pres again anyway?

Well, let's end on a positive note. The sunshine has been awesome. Thanks for the the sun!

Sleep tight, race hard, live right, don't let the mosquitos bite.

VJ

3 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i've given up on the stupid people.

i just hope i'm not one of them.

4/30/2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

Thanks!

I don't think it gets said often enough these days. I hope it is at least thought.

5/01/2006 12:32 AM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

You guys inspire me, keep it up. I believe that you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with.

Thank you!

VJ

5/02/2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home