Thursday, May 04, 2006

Gringo de Mayo


Well, happy gringo de mayo, hope you all have your green papers in order lest some minuteklansman will come in and drag your ass back to whatever third world country you came from. If you are from some civilized honky country, well we welcome you, our tired, our wary citizen, just like lady liberty with her outstreched arms and open wallet.

Hope those dudes enjoy mowing their own lawns and paying $8 for a quarter pounder, freaking kool aid drinkers. Kind of funny that we are so intent on "defending" our country, most every county, city and street is in Spanish. Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Mariposa, Avenue, Playa and on and on. I don't know how this became such a big deal all of the sudden. But, if I were president and lots of people were being killed everyday in a forgien country far, far away I would come up with a distraction for the fine people of our country. A nice devicisive distraction to get them stired up and pissed off at each other and not the GOP. Oh yeah, today is the 36th anniversary of the incident at Kent State. What a coincidence. It would be nice to not be old enough to remember it. Well so much for my self imposed news blackout. I think it is important to speak out and this may be the best way, though if you read this you more than likely agree with me, hopefully, not that you have to. Don't get me wrong I am not happy with a bunch of people coming to our fine United State of Kalifornia and sucking egg nog off the teet (thanks OV) of every other tax complainer, in fact if some of those people wern't so scared shitless they would be happy to pay their share. Mostly it is the employers that hire these dudes on the cheap and get away with it. Those are the guys that are making the most money on this whole deal. " But that would raise prices on everything" yeah, well unless you feeling like picking your own romaine lettuce in 100 degree heat you better figure something out. I mean it's not like gas is over $3 per gallon yet, um.... I meant per liter. In fact, I am tottally cool with out of control gas prices. Bring it, cause then people may, though I doubt it, start riding their bikes more, and a freaking Hummer less. We can shut down some of the freeways and open them up to bikes only. Okay I am rambling now. See you suckers in the fast lane. Ahh...... utopia. Well for cinco de mayo here is my utopia. See all you honkys in the fast lane.

Yo quiero bebida mis amigos,
VJ

1 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

But, if I were president and lots of people were being killed everyday in a forgien country far, far away I would come up with a distraction for the fine people of our country. A nice devicisive distraction to get them stired up and pissed off at each other and not the GOP.

word, baby.

word.

5/05/2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home