Wednesday, May 10, 2006

1 year ago


Well, one year later and I am still here. That is a picture of me 1 year ago, after an unfortunate, okay stupid, accident with a harley, head on. Lucky to be alive? Yeah. Lucky to be back on the bike. Yeah. Lucky to be back racing this weekend? Meowwwww. It will be interesting anyway. The bag boys will be there to rattle sabres at the stanleys et al. If I make it to the finish line in one piece I will be a happy man. Hell, if I make it to the finish at all I will be stoked.

Funny, I was coming down 84 a couple days ago, nice and easy like of course. Guy behind tells me at the bottom, " hey nice job going down that hill". I had to laugh a tell him I may not be the best guy to be behind in that circustance. Hey went on to speak of his own downhill episode on an un-named alp in France. Ouch, I'll have the hair o' the dog that bit me Lloyd! Anyway, three more weeks till the season is done and it's the knife again, bummer. Then cross season! Bring it on baby, I live for it.

Counting my lucky stars and blessings,

VJ

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

stud.

5/11/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

Thanks, though you may downgrade that after saturday. Thanks, though..

5/11/2006 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home