Friday, April 21, 2006

Oh God!



Well, my father-in-law wrote a book about God, he wanted me to read the manuscrip and give him my opinions so he can edit it. Um.... ok. There is alot to talk about so let's start with the obvious. Do we need another book about God? I am not so sure I am totally down with the very first one. Second if you want an accurate book on God try Karen Armstrong's "history of God. Third, some of us don't really believe in God, some of us have a belief in a "higher power", some of us have a belief in the fluffy white bearded God of the old testement and are to narrrow minded to believe anyone else can tell us something we don't know about him.

That being said his book was not very good and I am not sure how to tell him that, he was trying to be serious and funny in a Jerry Seinfeld kind of way. Not a very funny Seinfeld either. Of course when I asked Mrs. Juice what she thought about the book she said she didn't want to spoil my opinion, no worries there I said let me have it. She said it sucked. What a relief, that's what I thought! I am sure that the first run through of the Di Vinci Code sucked, well maybe not this bad, but I hate to squash someone's dreams of being the next Capote or sometihng. Anyway, the plan is to use "constructive" critisism and not say that it was unreadable. Got to keep the peace.
Ze is letting it rip today, good stuff. I am hooked now, got to hit Ze everynight to hear what knowlegde is bringing. The stuff about Yahoo is crazy and scary. Nice to know that Yahoo is the GOP's bitch, one more reason not to like Dylan Spacey Casey. (retract claws now). Anyway, sitting at work tonight chillin on some Groovesalad, that shit takes it right to the spot. If I was at home I would hitting the ale, speaking of which, my new favorite nectar is Prohibition Ale. That stuff rips, the microbrewery is near the ballpark in SF, you can almost sees Bonds track marks from the bar. I dig the beer though. Sharing it with my friend there.
Did some kick ass riding this week, even rode with one of the bag boys on the nooner along with the rest of the homies. Nice when I can bring some game to the scene every now and then. Saw this on DC's site kind of funny. Time to race and quit being a talker, I am thinking Cat's hill maybe. Better be soon, just found out, surgery June 2, that is the end of the season folks. I might squeeze in Mt. Humbleton just for grins. Time for the pillow friends.

Peaceola for the Ayatolla,

VJ

3 Comments:

Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

Comic is great...emailed it out to the team. Hope to see you out there for a couple races before surgery (somepeople will do anything to cut weight!). Missed you at Wente today...tough race, lots of talent, lots of attacks. Levi rode with the pros again. It is really cool seeing him streak by.

4/22/2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger Steve Griffiths said...

Mr Juicy, I sent your father-in-law a link to your blog, then saw him at the coffee shop this morning. He was muttering something about "disowning the sum'bitch"...sorry

4/23/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

Damn there goes my inheritance! No leadout for you KM, if I get around to racing of course:)

4/24/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home