Monday, April 24, 2006

Madre Dios


When is it okay to hate? When is it okay to be unhappy with everyone else in the world? Well, everyone but you, I like you. You and me, we think alike. That's why I keep you around.

I like to think that I am a calm, reflective type of person. Easy going, in a Capricorn kind of way. Somedays though I feel more like capricornholio. Ready to snap, and anyone that thinks about cutting me off in traffic, or any driver that gets in my 5 foot radius cycling personal space. That can piss me off on a good day though. Somedays it feels like I am losing my mind. Which upon reflection may not be a bad idea. I would love to opt for an upgrade. Not sure what I have to complain about though. Nothing that would amount to any global like atrocities. Some days you just have to keep on keepin' on. Today I am just plain ol' tired. Bone tired. Okay, things I am happy about....

1-I don't have cancer
2-I have all my limbs
3-I have awesome kids
4-I My body is in one piece this year
5-I saw the ocean today

Well that is good for now, I could have said I had some awesome ale tonight. That would be pushin' it though. Everytime I see someone that pisses me off, I imagine that they are the Buddha and the opportunity to learn is always there. It is either that or you know what they say about seeing the Buddha on the road. That must be the low road. See you at altitude my friends.

Sails up wind blowin,
VJ

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i tried to kill the buddha,

but ended up drinking with him instead.

dude, can hold his liquor.

4/25/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

Can't we all just get along?

4/26/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home