Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fiddlers Green


Ahoy, me hearties. Arrr, t' all e'erythin' is fine. A pence for an old man o'de sea. Arrr, I hope all o' you be well, Aye, me parrot concurs. Ahoy, ye cannot be tellin what winds of fate 'ave in store fur ye. Skuttle me Skippers, if I be a messdeck lawyer but the days ahead are appearing t' be stormy. Aye for sure a black spot be on the sands of Monterey, and those that survive be sharin a booty with yer mates. For those that don't, well you'll be seeing Davey Jones locker tis' true. T'all that see the doubloons enjoy lest ye' soon be sleepin on the main deck . As for I, well this buccanneer intends to fly the Jolly Roger and should any squiffy be brave enough to challenge the sweet trade well I will surely be after ye wi' a wannion. An' should the account end even then let the grog flow an' let us be loaded to the Gunwales! May yer furner be true, and yer mates as well.see you in fiddlers green
VJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Velojuice said...

nice!

4/05/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home