Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Big Pimpin'


The new crotch rocket is here. I can't wait to blast this baby tomorrow. By far the lightest bike have ever owned. I am stoked! The green weenie goes into rain bike status for now. Went to the nooner today, cruzing along, till I thought I was gonna be he man and bridge up to Kevin Klien and Ted Huang. I managed to make it into no man's land, then went backwards real fast on the hill. Oh well, no sense being a cheese ball and sitting in the pack just coasting. You got to take chances!

Went for a MTB ride with little man, in the rain. We had a blast, that was after I had to realize that getting a workout was secondary to fun. I looked back and saw him chewing sour grass, with a ear to ear smile and realized that he was alot better at having fun than I was. Go figure.




Wind in our hair
blowing present to past
the gift of insight
the moment that's gone

You teach me so much
about myself
sometimes I am that stranger
with nothing to give you


sweet dreams my friends,

VJ

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

these two past posts make me happy.

happy n' drunk.

hell yeah.

3/15/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

My two favorite past times!

3/15/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home