Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stuck in Reno


Well I am sitting here in Reno, waiting to catch my flight. My lungs are wondering what the hell happened, I forgot when you cross the Cali border, it means everyone smokes twice as much and with as much authority and a gun toter down around Tex-Mex area. Spent less then 24 hours here didn't get to gamble had one (gasp) Bud Light, which is kind of like drinking wine out of a box. Man, now I am trying to go stand by on the early flight which is now delayed, that means I probably won't be able to get on. Then it is another 3 hour wait. I gotta find a bar and some pure oxygen. Just paid $4 for 2 hours of wifi, not bad. It is funny watching everyone get their last coin dropping one armed bandit fix in at the airport. Kind of like a tax for people who are bad at math. Boredom, destorys the soul.

Funny, I went through the metal detector and for the first time it picked up the titanium in my leg. I started laughing until I almost got the cavity search from Bruno the communard. Don't forget this is Nevada. True stroy, on the back of a car I saw a one of those white ovals you see in Euro that says what country you are from, this one said AK47, nice, welcome to Nevada.

Gotta go cause I gotta coin in my pocket that is burning a hole,

gambling for love
VJ

3 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

aaahhh ... home.

now, get the hell out.

3/30/2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Dr. Xeno said...

You've crushed the magical imaginary Reno in my head. But then, most airports suck.

3/31/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

I guess the perspective from the Peppermill is not the best, it worked for Lemond, Julich and OV. I have never ridden there so it is a case of thin slicing, and not a very good one. Sorry for the snap judgement.

4/01/2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home