Monday, March 27, 2006

Toddco


A little flashback photo. My friend Toddco and I back in the good ol' days. Ever since I was about 12 or so, I have wanted to be like my friend Toddco. He was always the funniest guy around, and chicks would dig that. Thus, I wanted to be funny so I could score chicks. I tried hard to be funny, but therein lies the problem. Not that my friend Toddco is just funny, but after almost 3 decades of friendship I realize that I still want to be like my friend Toddco, cause he has this cool vibe and he comfortable in his own skin. He is a solid guy, who is not afriad to take an unpopular stance on an issue. He goes boldly into the unknown. Most of all the guy can drink beer like a mother! I am still tyring to figure out what I bring to the friendship, other than being a beer mooch or a stalker or something. He has an awesome wife and kids, and is dedicated to causes that most of us just talk about being dedicated to. It always seems kinda funny that there is someone out there who knows eveything about you. Yeah, I mean everything. The kind of things only best friends talk about. That my firends is a gift. So to that, I raise a girl to you my friend!

Buffalo soldiers always!

VJ

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

what a softie

... totally 'splains the pantyhose.

3/29/2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

I loves my home boys, but the panty hose is our secret :)

3/30/2006 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home