Wednesday, March 22, 2006

panty hose

Well, if you look close I am white wearing panty hose, us athletes call them compression socks. White leg warmers with blue knee warmers, a bold statement if I may say. I left the garter belt at home though. I refuse to get poison oak again, last race I had it all over my legs and I looked like a leper. No offense to upstanding lepers. It is just that the old lady won't let me sleep in the same bed, can't say I blame her.
But velojuice don't like sleeping alone, I am up scratching all night. So last race I did what I had to, when the going gets tough, the tough wear panty hose. Besides, it made me feel downright giggly.......just kidding.

VJ

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey vj, i missed catching up with you at central coast, you'll have to come by the vb booth at the otter...

as well as gin, and pab, and ov, and bunny, and so on and so on...

3/22/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i'll swing by ... if only to catch a look-see at the panty-hose.

3/22/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

Did you get the kind with tummy support?

3/22/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Velojuice said...

Where there is poison oak there will panty hose. I will definatly check out the VB booth at SO. I guess you could call them knee high's. I am very much in touch with my inner drag queen, just don't tell the peleton'

3/23/2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger velopicante said...

i usually wear pantyhose 'cause I like to cross dressing (just ask any of the bellas). I never thought that 'hose could actually serve a practical purpose...does peeling 'hose off for sex count as a practical purpose?

3/31/2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home