Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yaaahooo!!!


Ok, I feel a little bit better. The Dr. says that my heart is fine, and that the last two weeks were just to try my patience and scare the shit out of me. Mission accomplished. Anyway, I have "athletic heart", no shit? He said that my left ventiricular wall is bigger, and that a certian % of cyclists have this condition, blah, blah, blah. Long story short, my heart ricks! Anyway nothing like a death scare to out your whole life in perspective and up your life insurance by 50%. Damn. Well, I was walking on air today, knowing that if nothing else my cross season won't be a wash. Come on you have to have priorities. Realized how much stress it was giving me, and tonight I am going to celebrate by putting some brew down the hatch, and giggle like a little girl. Look we all got to die someday, but I am just not sure I want to know about it far before hand. Man, the sky was frickin blue , the birds were singing life was great. Well actually, it rained a little which sucks in June and I saw a crow being chased by a song bird presumably because the fricking crow was stealing eggs, and after reading McSassy's blog I now am no friend of the asshole crow. However, it was a great day, tonight I will drink dead guy ale to celebrate the wonderment of life.

Won't you join me?
VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home