Saturday, June 03, 2006

More about me


This came out of my leg

So did these
Now my knee looks like this

I would show you picture of my jacked up heart but I don't have one yet. I did find out that I am going to die.......someday. I already new that, but now some cells in my heart are like terrorists, or as W would say al kayda, with their finger over the red button waiting to detonate it. I just don't know when. I think I would be better off not knowing, of course. Now it's like the elephant in the room. So, I guess I can live everyday like it is my last, cause it might be. I may have to teach everyone I ride with CPR, just so they can ride with me and save me. That is a big when and if I ride. I can't even bend my knee right now. At least the Vicodin/Xanax bender has been fun.

I see Bobby P ripped a new one on the boys at the Mt. Hoodwinked classicThe champ said he got a flat and had to mail it in. I guess it rained the whole time too. Bummer.

So now the right wing freaks are going after the gays again, but check out the fox news site, what a freak show. The ads on that site are insane. I really dig the meth mouth ad, that's hot, got to do my part for the anti drug movement. As long as they won't take away vicodin from Rush L and me. Now I know why the neo cons are driving this bus we call our country into a great big fricking ditch, they are consumed by all this nonsense and since the feces is hitting the air diffuser I guess it is time to divert attention again.

Oh yeah, they are also going after Jimmy Carter. Umm... Ok, last time I checked he has been out of office for over 20 years and in the mean time has written a bunch of books and won a nobel peace prize. It is about time to run that commie out of the country.

Time to stare at the stars my pretties,
Peace,
VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home