Monday, March 06, 2006

VO 2 da max


Well here I am getting worked over at the VO2 max test. She said it would last 15 min, I lasted 33 min. That's how I roll, all night baby. Anyway my legs are in the Bahamas right now.

The old lady brought in some Cap'n Crunch berries. Crack pure and simple. I crave very few things (food anyway) but when that stuff is around, kind of like a white house intern, I can't stop myself. Anyway. Livin la vida loca. I swear if someone calls me and asks me to do more free work I am going to freak. I am so done working for free.

The light that shines
leads you away
to the promise of more more more

I have little to offer
but I ask you to stay
look at me, turn turn turn



Yeah still mushy, I 'll get over it soon.
THIS JUST IN.......I HAVE ONLY 1 BEER LEFT IN THE FRIDGE!!! LET'S GO TO TERROR LEVEL RED!!!!!

See you in the beer aisle.

VJ

1 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

ahh ... ur killin' me, brudda.

i think me n' da beauty Bella are gonna hit some dirt in the next few weeks. Maybe see you at somethin' knobby-licious.

we'll bring the FatCat.

3/07/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home