Friday, February 10, 2006

Steeeeeeel!

Steel is for real Baby. I hooked up a road bike finally, $250 bones for a steel Bianchi. At least until the new ride gets here. Yeah, it's green. You know "Celeste" green, sea foam green, split pea soup green, baby poo green. "That green". I always told myself I would never own a bike that color, but other than that I actually like it. It definitely has that steel feeling, very smooth. It only ways about 19 lbs, so, it is not that bad. Shit, Eddy ripped dude legs off on steel, didn't slow his ass. I am stoked. Gonna hit a ride tomorrow. Gonna get a LT test tomorrow as well. Gonna be serious pain face.

I had a parent email me about my son's basketball team. He said we should be practicing more, and that all the other teams practicing at least once a week. Basically the reason we are getting our ass kicked is because yours truly is not having more practices. I love how the best kid on the crappiest team has the Dad that has all the answers. I am the coach cause no one else wanted to step up. Ten other dads on the team and I didn’t see anyone else stepping up. Sorry I'm not Coach K. Well I am, just not "that" Coach K. Oh well, Saturday is the last game. Then 'lil homey wants to be in the Wizard of Oz. Ok, cool. Drama rocks.

Well, Survivor Exile Panama started. What a freak show. Except, I can't stop watching. Shocking all the old fat chicks are getting voted off first.

Nice that the Muslim world is showing that they aren't a bunch of reactionary extremists. One little cartoon and they are burning the whole world down. I swear, that fat fuckin' cat Garfield talks some shit about cycling and I am gonna strap a bomb to my ass and get on my bike and ride into a McDonalds and blow some fat fuckers up. Especially now that we know that they have been lying about how much fat is in the french fries. Oops, sorry, freedom fries. I am thinking about the martyrs’ reward. You know Allah says that virgins are waiting for all the suicide bombers in the after life. Ok, my afterlife looks like the poster that came with the Queen album Jazz. You know the one with all the naked chicks on bikes. That album rocks.

I always thought that as you get older you start to understand religion more and stuff like that. But, I understand it less and less. Damn, pass the beer Bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home