Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Green Weenie


Here is a picture of my gremlins getting a water bottle and autograph from three time world TT champ Mick Rogers. I was tottally stoked, my kids of course didn't even care. It must have felt like torture, "Yeah kids, let's go watch the prologue before we spend the day at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk". The race was fun, but I blew off the time trial today, in lieu of my own ride. Well that ended up sucking, my legs felt like crap. Which of course made me mental, "why do I ride so much when I suck so bad", till I have a good ride when I'll be looking for a pro contract. I love how one bad ride makes you contemplate the meaning of life and all it's suckiness, when I should have have been thankful for the awesome weather. Yeah, whatever. CCCX MTB #2 this weekend, the legs better come around.

Went to the Cruz this past weekend, when you think that you are Joe liberal, go down to the Cruz. What a freak show. I would love to see W in this town. Of course the hippies would riot in the street, the City Council would pass an ordinance seceeding from union. A new county is born, the republic of the Cruz! Except for that time warp that is the boardwalk. Man it is almost embarrassing seeing all the tourists. They must be confused not to be able to find an Outback Steak House. Our hotel room smelled like an RJ Reynolds cigarette factory. You know when they changed french fries to freedom fries, why didn't they change cigarettes to freedom cancer sticks? I mean it is a French word. Just a thought.

Well there is the green weenie. Alas, good news though, the new ride is enroute. Stay tuned. Nice to see that the Abu Garib stuff back in the news. Man those guards must have been bored shitless. The last thing I need to see is a bunch of Iraqi dudes dry humping each other. Thanks W. It feels like when Clinton got caught getting some lip service from what's her face. It is just too easy. Anyway, I paid for the Xanax the other night, serious sleep hangover. Which is rare I nor,ally get about 6 hours of crappy sleep a night, next time maybe just beer and benadryl. Speaking of which, time to hit it. My sore ass legs need all the rest the can get. Go, Floyd.

Chipotle',

VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home