Sunday, February 12, 2006

Way to go Dick


Ok, almost threw up all over the place, half way through my first ever MTB race. Kinda felt like a cross race, but longer laps and less chance of crashing. Oh yeah it was twice as long. Damn. Kept pulling out of my pedals too, my freakin shin looks like hamburger. You would think I would at least rack up the good leg but nooooo. Oh well. We had the biggest field by far, and I pulled down a 7th. So I guess I can't complain too much. I was seeing Elvis everywhere man, bad idea to wear the HR monitor, flippin redline the whole time. I had to force myself to drink three beers tonight just to cope. Oh yeah, beer of the Blog today is Full Sail Pale, Yum. Yum is such a chick word. Fuck it ,scratch that, that beer ROCKS! A little Beavis and Butthead moment. Sorry.

How about Cheney going ghetto and bustin a cap in his homeboy! That was fucking funny. Dude was like 80 years old too, probably got shot and fell down a broke his hip as well. Guns are cool, whatever, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to have guns, especially stupid old crumongeon people. That whole thing went down like this, "Hey Dick, over here", "caw, caw" BLAM!! " Harry where are you? Harry??" Check out that pic of Cheney, that is the best "oops I fucked up" face in history. I have never see him look that non-evil ever.

Anyway, I need to crash I am a hurting unit tonight. May need to tap into the Xanax reserve tonight.

Pescado, out,

VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home