Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Freeeedooommm!!


Okay where to start. First off the Doc did not get tossed, he laid down some serious Catholic guilt though. Something about risking my life trying to save some else's life, bones cracking, cause of the screws and rod in my leg, blah blah blah...... I don't know, but he did sign me off to go back to work. I do need more surgery in May or June. Whatever, if I miss another cross season I will freak though.

Speaking of which, EPIC conditions this past weekend. Rain, wind, mud, biblical man! This is the kind of weather that everyone talks about, but when the caca hits the fan, everyone curls back up in bed and says it was to nasty. You have got to be kidding me man! I drove all the way down to Ord in a downpour. If it would have been sunny at the start I would have been pissed. Bring it man, rain, cold, mud. That is it. The pretenders stay at home with the lattes. Mr. Dugast hooked up nicely as well this weekend. I managed to take a 5th. Some hoedad was bugging me though. I would be working it, pulling for a lap, and dude tells me to pull through. I told him I did last lap and he says, yeah but I wasn't on your wheel. I say, yeah well you caught me so it must have worked. Every lap he did that. Until he dropped me. Wheel suckers. Next time dude you get the Belgie turn signal! Dude was bugging me more than W was bugging moveon.org offices. Anyway, Granny won the race so we were happy. Shout out to the bad boys of cross, Granny, Cylocrossboy, and Velojuice the 3 musketeers of mud.

Went for a ride with the champ to day. Homeboy about killed me. Rode around Stanford, bunny hopping every log on the campus. I went over one log and was so far up on the front wheel I thought it was melon smashing time. Somehow, the god of one legged gimps was smiling on me and I was able to bring it back down. That and I bunny hopped a five foot snake that was out in the trail. Needed some TP after that one. I don't know if it was a rattler or not but I wasn't checking. The broke pieces weren't feeling so good. That's okay, free love baby.

Chedck this out, my 11 year old daughter and 9 year old son go for their check ups today. The Dr. says little man should hit puberty next year or so, and that my daughter my be another two years before she hits puberty. I hit puberty at 16, he hits at 10 ??? Go figure. That and little man will be about 6'3". I guess I better start being nice so I don't get my ass kicked in a couple years. I can blame that one on my dad. Time to drool on the pillow. Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home