Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bean Ball

Rode 5 hours on wednesday, promtly got sick on thursday, great. The legs are coming. Though reading all the stories about the crashes at McLane and Merced make me happy I am not hitting the road yet. Let everyone get their Jones out now. Damn. That is why I love CX, crashie no hurtie. Though, if I do crash I would rather crash on the green weenie than the new rig that's coming. Tried to ride yesterday, got a face full a hail and green snot. I know the legs are coming though. Doing a gratis VO2 max test on monday. Should be fun. Whatever VO2 max means. I think it is just going to scientifically prove that I am slow and old. Thank god the test is free.

Little man was sleep walking again last night, the old lady just started yelling at him and in the process woke everyone up. Oh well, get up, put him back to bed. I was up till 11pm putting the motion sensor lights up last night, so now I can tell if someone is breaking in. I only got shocked twice, not bad.

I love how W can roll up on Pakistan and the whole country is on lock down. Home boy gets beaned played cricket. That is funny, you know the guy throwing that one is in the pub right now laughing his ass off retelling that story, whith his boys buying his beers. Must be nice for W to know that he can't go anywhere in the world, and not be hated. Except for the ranch maybe.

My legs still look like lepers legs, the poison oak is killing me from last CCCX. I am wondering if my new rigs will be here soon. Oh well, back on the the big red one today, all the kiddies love the firemen, the mommies do too. Tough work being an action hero. Real tragedy in euro check this out.
I had to hold my beer tight and take a moment of silence. Beer of the Blog - Stockhouse so-so.


I watch you dream
As time slips my hands
I can hold you
But can make no plans

The faster I run
The further you get
I should let you go
But can't yet


Ciao,
VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home