Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dr. Tossing


Remember in the 90's, they had that that politically incorrect sport of midget tossing? Maybe it was the 80's, which shows you how old I am. Anyway I may have a new sport of Dr. tossing, cause if holmes does not clear me for work, I will toss him out the window. I know I have said it before, but I am reaffirming it tonight. I got the whole anxiety insomnia going on thinking about it. Talked to my home boy Timberly tonight. We were bonding about how cool being on the line is. The desk stuff is killin him. Must be tough looking at Socal surf everyday, taking surf breaks at lunch. Damn, socal rules, bikinis and waves 365 man. Not like here. Flannel and fog.

We do have cross though, CCCX on sun. Sat. is the rodeo course in the east bay. I am going to skip that though. I gotta go teach some 9 year old boys how to play hoops. That'll be good. Do you know what the attention span is for a 9 year old? Let's put it this way, Cheney has more patience at a NAACP rally. You got to love the latest W spin though. I mean does that guy have any credability anymore? Let us not digress, CCCX on sun, Mr. Dugast back on glue, lookiing good. Gonna roll down with the Champ. My man took 2nd at Nat's. Not bad, though I know he was jonesin' for 1 higher. Next year Buddy, next year.

Starting to get holiday fever, except I am not sure what to get the bride. 16 years in the saddle and I still don't know what to get her. Any ideas let me know. Can't win that one. Unless you get diamonds, and hell no, I ain't going that way. Threw in a pic of the killer rabbit. He is most def the King of the kitchen, little mofo tear your ass up you creep up on him.

Oh yeah, how about survivor? My girl Dani won, except what a freak show man, when they go to the Hollywood shot they all look like they had some nip and tuck done. I didn't even recognize them. I am a sucker for that show, I don't even know why. Same crap every season. Cross baby Cross. gotta stay focused. Gonna go out hard on sun. see what happens. Stay tuned. I didn't even talk about Tookie! Don't get me started on that. Fight the power!
Late..... VJ

1 Comments:

Blogger cyclocrossboy said...

That is one chill bunny rabbit!!!

12/17/2005 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home