Monday, December 05, 2005

Double Trouble


Oh man, back to back and time to get back. Rolled it Sat and Sun at Coyote Point CX this weekend. The champ took a nasty tumble on Sat and went bad mechanical mojo on sun. Damn homey I am feelin for ya! Next week my man, eyes on the prize. I went full on redline for all 45 minutes both days seeing Elvis everywhere. Sunday I went numb on the last lap, but after battling with Sean for two days in a row I managed to get even on Sun though. The ego is a patheticly fragile thing and mine is the worst. But, I got my CX fix and my legs are rocked today. The after party was rightous on Sun, fun and drink had by all. My man Patrick hooked me up and bailed out my sad crying booty when Mr. Dugast went sideways on me, bummer. When a $100 tire gets jacked and its as worthless as W on the debate team it can make a man act like a little bitch. CP was in the house with the Bazooka cam catching me with drool all over my face, I can't wait to see those. My man is turning into a serious Cyclo Herb Ritts. Anyway, watched Never Ending Story with the kids last night. I don't know how I missed that 80's epic back in the day, but, what a freak show, the flying luck dog-dragon? That and a horse named Artax? Oh well, the kids liked it, the wifey couldn't take the G rated suspense, that was funny, but that is why I love her (CYA). Anyway, my energy is at all time low, got some serious track hack, with snot flying all over. That's what I get for the late CX fix. Oh well, speaking of drool,time to go drool all over the old lady's pillow.
Nighty. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger cyclocrossboy said...

Dude, how do you come up with this stuff...

12/06/2005 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home