Friday, December 09, 2005

Thank God for Cali!

Today went out with the Boss, rode around did OLH, Kings what not. That old feeling is coming back. I am still as slow as W doing fractions in math class but, I felt good. I rode the old Redline CX bike, which will now be known as the Yugo, cause after riding around on my Lapierre Ultimate Cycle (yeah it's a plug but it rocks) it felt like a Huffy after a year on a Morman mission in Ethiopia. Time to throw that thing on Craigs and unload it. Did I mention the weather was freaking perfect?

Well the Boss is coming around homey lost 30lbs last year should be flying by May. I just hopes he doesn't figure it out to soon cause I'll be chasing his backside all over.

Well the big news is, besides getting Mr. Dugast back on track, the weather at Nat's was crazy, (www.pedalpushersonline.com) did you see the pics from CX nat's? Geezz, where is that thing being held, Alaska? Thank God for Cali. You can keep that "changing of the seasons" crap, I guess this was the best year to miss it. Here I was feeling sorry for myself for missing it for the first time in three years. The Champ better have his game face on for that one, my man races on sunday, it better start getting better in a hurry or there will be a serious beer shortage in the greater New England area. That's the best part of Nat's is the fact that after the race you can get stupid drunk, and usually on 2-3 beers. Cyclists are such light wieghts. Works for me though. T-minus 6 days till Dr.'s appointment. I wonder how much jail time one would get for hitting a Dr. Not that I am a violent man, hell I am a lover not a..... Yeah, that one was cheese city.

My man Cyclocrossboy gave me some props in his post on the Lapierre - Ritchey blog. I love drinking with that guy. I am looking forward to not bring stupid someday. Random thought, but today I did one of those things where you go "damn, am I that stupid". And that is coming from a guy who ran into a Harley while on his bicycle at 30 MPH. Well I won't say what happened, just trust me it was dumber than W at the Crawford Ranch spelling bee.

I can't wait to see my SoCal boys. The Tarter trifecta, the three amigos, Rodknee, Toddco and Timberly. Fine beer shall be poured, good times will be had. Hang overs manditory. Well this is taking entirely too long. Mini Me is almost done with his movie. I swear he goes into a trance when the tube is on. No wonder we don't have cable, yeah I am old school baby, antenna on the roof and 5 bitchin' channels. Who has time to watch TV when I can be riding. Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home