Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tail of two dogs

Rode "the Dog" yesterday. First time I have mounted the MTB steed since the infamous "blood on the trail" ride their last year. The MTB needs a tune up and I had to stop every 15 minutes to make some tweaks but all in all it was good. No crashes. Today was a run and out to the noon ride for the first timw in 5 months. The non ride is the same, it hasn't changed in 20 years. Early season squrrelyness, so I rode at the front to stay out of trouble. The champ was even out after his triumphant return from Belgie.

Seems like the CX bikes are going into hibernation for the rest of the year. I am going to have withdrawls. I won't make the last race, as we are having services for Kathy on saturday and there will plenty of relatives here to entertain.

We were going to give Kathy's dog "Mr. Pup" away, nobody wanted to keep him, and with my no more quadrapeds rule I was not about to consider it. But, I couldn't bear to give him away, and I know that Kathy would not want that to happen. Anyway we spent a day together things went well, he is smaller than the rabbit and is pretty well behaved and he is hypoallergenic,. Anyway, now we have two quadrapeds.

How can you resist a face like that. I couldn't

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home