Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Mud, The Fashion


This weekend was the oozing blood of cross, the seat of the soul. Epic courses which brought out the real crossers. Brought down an 8th at Surf City and a 5th at CCCX. The A40 crew was out in style. I had some epic battles out there, and of course the obligatory poison oak. Only this time was a first, poison oak in the eye lid, fun..... Anyway, little man raced at CCCX and as you can see got the pro treatment from DP, what a stud, first race of the season and he hits the baddest ass course, slippin and sliding having a blast. He is concerned about finishing last. I told him don't worry, some day he will be rockin'. Little Miss was out as well, and I must say, she gave me the most rightous bike change I have had all season. She was awesome, we had a blast! It is nice when it all comes together, to reward them we went to Krispy Kreme on the way home. Well, I may have had one or two. Now it is back to reality, this is the first chance I have had to get to the blog. Thingas are a little crazy. Oh well, the pics say it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home