Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Damn Dog Tired


I dont' know if it is the CX withdrawls or the fact that I have had two days of hard rides, followed by late night sessions on the bathroom remodel. Damn, I am tired. I had a big story planned about how I am having DT's over not racing last weekend. But, I am just too tired to talk about it. GGCX sounds fun. Weeeee. Maybe tomorrow I will get fired up. I am getting a haircut and going to the DMV. Shyte, as OV would say. Might as well get a root canal while I am at it. The mrs. test drove the uber green machine tonight. Her lease expires soon. So I guess we will be certified NoCal greenie weenies. Cool car though. I wonder if she will let me put a bike rackon it? Hmmmmm. One more beer than off to bed. Sweet dreams, I'll be thinking of you.

VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home