Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Man Overboard!


Today went well, up until I started working on my bathroom remodel. Everything went to hell in a hand basket when I broke out the sawz all. Then that is usually the case. That is a sweet tool, but when used recklessly it can set you bak hours. For instance, trying to cut out bad sub flooring and not seeing the water line that is 2 inches below it. Looked like the titanic for a few minutes. Luckily my kids know how to shut the water off now because it has happened twice now. Had to go to home depot to get some stuff, cause when I tried to repair the pipes the solder was not working very well due to the impossible position of it. I did manage to take the kids out to the new micro brew resturant. Beer is good. One was not enough to make the pain of the bathroom go away though. Finally got everything done about 10:30. Oh yeah went for a run today, then hit the noon ride in the pouring rain. Seems like the group, even though it was small, was interested in defying the rain gods and hammer themselves into the wind swept, rain soaked ground. Manage to survive, but felt like a soaked dog. Oh well, ho hum. Nice to see the Lakers drop one on the Warriors. Although I don't think my team will soon be returning to their once great form. Time to go slip into some dreamy ZZZZZZ's Nighty night.

On the pale ale trail,
VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home