Monday, March 19, 2007

Dog Diggity


Hit the dog today, midday at the dog is the best. Trails free of others plenty of time to reflect then go "oh shit" cause you you were "reflecting" and almost drove it into a great big hole. Anyway, it kept me on my toes. This weekend was full of delving into the vast inner reaches of my psyche and trying to figure it all out. Kind of like going into a bad neighborhood at night, not the best idea but sometimes the only way to get to your destination. After two days at the firehouse it felt good to throw the MTB around a get a little muddy, plus it was windy and cold which makes for a long solo road ride.

I have still not reconciled myself to the aging process, this past week it became apparent to me that things are as they are (surprise!) and that going against that grain in the oak wood of life can cause things to slow down considerably and force a true consideration of what exactly it is you are looking, hoping, craving for. Well I still don't know and as I dig out of this hole I wonder what is at the top. Hmmm. Keep digging, keep digging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home