Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ride like the wind


FInally shook the cobwebs off this weekend. While everyone was in the valley doing the racy race thing, I was going to Pescy and up hwy 1 for 5 1/2 hours....solo. Thats a long grind by oneself, and alot of inner conversation (read talking to oneself) that amounts to reflection and much dribble. The weather was awesome, and I was was just diggin' the Cali scene, man, we are so lucky. I hit Montara with the tank on E and only had $2 on me. I bought the biggest nastiest pastry I could, enjoyed every bite, which was about 3, and headed out for the last two hours into a bloc headwind and crawled home.

Cleaned out the frig when I got home, then went to see Ghost Rider with the little man who is not so little anymore. It is hard to believe Nick Cage as a superhero. Even a tortured soul super hero. Little man had fun though.

Finished off the weekend with a ride with the champ and the Le Matin boys. Actually felt ok, well I survived anyway. Now it is back to our regularly scheduled non stop work week, if you call 90 hours this week and one day off till next tuesday. Damn, when is that mega lotto thingy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home