Friday, February 23, 2007

Super Freaky

Ok, well I have never been one to harp on the negative and I know everyone is high on the TOC right now. I am totally geeked as well, reading the minute by minute, blow by blow account on Cyclingnews. Yes I am trying to get that live video thingy to work but so far no go. Must be a mac hater issue. Anyway, here is the point. There is too much BS going on right now in our sport. I mean no Paris-Nice? For the love of Dog, what is going on. Ullrich giving DNA but not allowing them to cross check it with the evidence? I mean we are talking CSI: Peleton style. Even the TOC is having controversy with crashes and placings. No linkage needed you know where to go. Let's just get back to racing Please! And now for something really disturbing, check this out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home