Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oops


Well, apparantly the gods (goddesses) needed the blood of a virgin, but given the lack of virgins around here they choose whoever they could find. Just rolling down the trail having a good ol' time in the sunset hours, riding the "dog" on the creek trail and went down hard. Nothing broken but the chain, some skin and machismo. Damn, just starting to feel good too! I had to call the old lady. Yeah, that was fun. If I get home tonight and all my bikes are still there I will be surprised. I have to admit she played it cool, didn't say word, just went straight to the hospital. That makes me nrevous. Oh well, road rash is going to keep me from sleeeping for a few nights. I should see if there is any vicodin left. Anyone got Limbaugh's number?

Checking out OV's site, things are getting serious in the comments section. Gotta love his fire.

onegoodmove had a great Daily show bit check it out. The end of times indeed, as long as it does interfere with cyclocross season I say bring it on. All this nonsense about the middle east, man those dudes have been fighting for thousands of years. It's in their frickin' DNA for crying out loud. How about Darfur?. Got some good old fashioned geneocide going on there, but you only hear about it from "alt" news sources. Or George Clooney, which reminds me of Team America. Seriously, you know we are only covering the oil hedge. Silly. W is going to hell in a flaming limo. Oh yeah, apparently half of you are going as well based on this latest poll
"50 percent of U.S. says Iraq had WMDs
By Jennifer Harper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
July 25, 2006

Half of Americans now say Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when the United States invaded the country in 2003 -- up from 36 percent last year, a Harris poll finds. Pollsters deemed the increase both "substantial" and "surprising" in light of persistent press reports to the contrary in recent years."


Are you serious?? Up from last year? WTF? I guess that crack epidemic is getting more out of control than I thought. Man. I thought people were out of control when they reelected the dude. Now, I just don't know. I am afraid what will happen next election. Whatever.

Gotta go, been working so much that kids are actually surprised when I am home. Great. Better check and see if the old lady put my bikes on Craigslist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home