Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mama Mia


Well it has been a while, been waiting for some time to clear the mind. I will leave the Floyd issue aside for awhile. All I have to say is if it is exogenous then he is done. If not and sample two is clean then tell the baker to get to work on a whole mess of humble pie for some folks. My feeling is that it will not end well. Sad sad.

I am back to real work, back to original parts. I am pitchin pennies in the well in hopes for some fitness before cross. All this working I am doing is trying to steal my mojo. And I ain't got much. But cross is the reason for the season so I got to sack up.

Spent the weekend with the family at an undisclosed buddhist retreat. Man, I needed that. Clear the head and see things clearly for a change. Wonder how long it will take to slide back into decay?

Nice to know WW3 is starting in the middle east, wonder how long before something happens again here. I got ripped by the right wingers around work for this video suggestion. I just thought was interesting, that is all. The world can get you down, but you got to hope for the best.

So here we go CX 2006 the calendar is out. I am going to get my butt waxed but I am fired up for it though. There is nothing like cross. I am getting all worked up just thinkng about it. I got lots more, just not enough time. Good luck to all at Ft. Ord. Bring your pain monkey.

XO to the izzo
JK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home