Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Slow Mo


Been a little slow on the blog stuff. Just trying to keep my head above water and try to stay in shape. Got some good miles in the past few days. I may be able to salvage cross season yet. A little reality check though. Respect to the AV rider who was killed by a druck criver on the noon ride last friday. First hand accounts say that the driver was going 60 mph down old page and hit the AV guy head on. Dude rolls his car get out with a beer bottle in his hand. Hippstar was first to get there. I don't know how he did not go off on the driver. Man, that is messed up. My condolances go to his family. Life is short my friends. Live today.

I am slowly getting bikes out of my garage. Sold the green weenie to my bro in law. Got some CX bikes for sale put them up on the NCNCA list. A little fall cleaning makes the wife happy. Well now I am tired. Time to go rest. This blog sucked! Oh well I will try harder next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home