Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hell on wheels and on EPO


Been watching "hell on wheels". It is a documentary about the 100th tour and the T-Mobile team. I actually thought it was pretty good, except as I watch Lance, Tyler, Floyd, Rolf,Erik and Verenque I couldn't stop thinking about how doped out those cats are. Ohter than that it was interesting to see, a little mellow-dramatic though. Beats watching Desperate Housewives or whatever else is on.

I am putting the new Tri bike together. A Cervelo P3C, got a ripping deal. But I am still spending way to much money to get it all dialed, but I am getting a great deal.........keep repeating, keep repeating..


Doing the double this weekend. We are getting to the end so I guess I should milk it for all its worth. Might be able to grab some low hanging fruit as DP would say. Fine by me. I have been getting my ass kicked so much, a little low hanging fruit would taste good right about now. That is it. Happy New year all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home