Monday, December 03, 2007

Back from Space


Got on VN today, sweet...
http://velonews.com/race/cyc/articles/13756.0.html

Ok, so you have to scroll to the bottom, but it is there if you look. Had some legs finally, and some luck. It was one of the most tactical races that I have been in. There were barriers before the S/F and I hopped them Sven Nys style the last three laps and it ended up making the difference in catching Brij for 4th. We had a group of about 8-10 guys the whole race. Pretty fun, but I also felt good in the legs so that is nice. I just hope BASP goes well this weekend. That champ broke his fibula, or cracked it or something. He thinks he may be able to salvage things if he can walk on it. Dude is crazy, but dude is also a lumberjack so he knows how to man up.

All is well for now, till my fragile ego breaks again after a mediocre performance. That is CX, CX is that. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home