Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sucks


Today, I sucked. I had a rightous start position but out of the gate three times people decided to flop in front of me. My legs felt like dog squeeze as well. I finally felt better with about 3 to go. By then all was lost and I was fighting for a 16th or so spot. The bright side is that the team rocked hard and A.C. won the B's and DP took a top ten as well. The ladies were on today also, and Courtney should rack up her first win soon, after a rough start to day she almost won. Beautiful day today but I think the BASP is a cured series for me. Today I sucked at the teet of the CX gods.

I think I am trying to get sick, maybe that is what is going on. Stella gotta get his groove back before next week, cause shit is ON. That is all can do tonight. I need to get to bed a shake this mess out of me.

Late
VJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home